Saturday, July 11, 2009

what type of university life i wan



What type of university life of all people desired? And how about me johnwei ? Have u guys seen before the drama ‘love story in harvard’ ? when I m teen I always dream of going to Harvard university after watched that drama. This is good for me when I was that age because when we dream, there is always a force always pushing us toward achieving it. Finally I dint make it instead I come to UTM .1st year has passed and I lived with a life of doing things last minute and get everything not so serious. I used to ask myself enjoy while in university but in the end I find out I learn less and becoming more and more useless. some people here kind of always doing business and some just always stick to the book and some is just addicted with game. Another people is hyperactive tend to join too much of activity and socialize. I want in balance and have all the characteristic above. I do thanks two girls that wake me up. What they told me was the reality and not again living in a life of enjoying. I have to face the current situation and doing my thing right while enjoying. University is just like a small society for all of us to learn and if we cant survive in this small and kindly society how we even survive in the cruel and relentlessly real world?
A place for everybody to grow and find out who are you really, some people think that here is a place to find your partner and some think like is a place to just get a pass to the society. Whatever is it ,university really is a good place for everybody to strive for their dream. Don’t blame where you are and what you get. Everything you want just make it ready in the time you in university and once you get out already is the time for you to start the war. Like me I m here to gain as much as knowledge about aviation and improving my English so that I wont shake when come to interview. Johnwei , you still got three years to make yourself ready. Fight for it and leave everything behind including finding partner. Your future is bright once your dream come true. Just do it, man cant do a better thing one time two things.

1 comment:

  1. haha...great great!good to hear that,i still remember the first timt i met u n we sat down at sub n chat...in our conversation,wat i know is u are kind of blur blur person,not serious..well,after read ur blog,i found tat u hav changed a lot..or u jus change in the way of expressing ur feeling through words???haha...
    hope u really serious in everything you do ya..The ancestor of every action is a THOUGHT...so,think twice before action!!

    ReplyDelete