Saturday, July 18, 2009

Unforgettable experience


Two week have passed, but I still can’t forget the feeling of being in your arm. The feeling is always floating in my mind, how influence of 1st time being with you. You are so beautiful and powerful,
I scare of losing the feeling and memory. 1st time of my flying experience, I was inside the arm of firefly ATR72-500, six blade of propeller, 72 layout seat, painted in orange color. No leading edge of sky, flying high and triumph into the cloud. My eyes was just staring down the beautiful scene for about 1 and half hour flight except looking at the pretty air stewardess. The memory won’t and never disappear in my mind. Pilot , I m awaiting to be. My heart can’t wait to fly anymore. That’s my dream burning every second in my heart. John gambateh yo.

No comments:

Post a Comment