Saturday, July 18, 2009

Third semester


Oh ya…this is my second Saturday and 1st training of reserved navy of my third semester. During this two week I find myself use fully of the time. But I wasted a lot of time in sewing and ironing my navy uniform. What I had learnt from sewing is patient, that’s why the patiently of girl is much more than guys due to sew a nice line is not easy. For my activity 'zhong qiu' side I m busy with recruiting new member, busy for three days and finally I got 107 of new member registering in my group. Now I’m head aching of how to keep them in my group…
Erm….talk back my today training, shalom the whole day. Last time, I was so scared of being picking up to be a leader or delivering a speech. But, I find myself have lot of improvement after reading that self improve book ‘the power of subconscious mind’ on the way of how to facing public and controlling my mind to the path of successful. Now I start worrying on my study, too much of activity will ruin my academic performance. How to manage an effective time is now the time for me to learn and drill. I don’t want manage in order to get a moderate result instead I m doing the best to obtain my 1st class degree for this semester.

No comments:

Post a Comment