Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Memorable experiences






Erm …one week have passed and I gain lot of experience during this duration. Let me spew it out now. From Monday to Friday still the same nothing special except my public speaking class at Wednesday, it gave me a lot of courage to speak in front of the public. Unfortunately I can’t continue it this week due to my palapes swimming is started d… Thursday was my course mate birthday so I did endure my tiredness until the midnight for his celebration although Thursday is the most exhausted day.
Friday in the morning I wake up and no other things to do except taking out my black cut(leather shoes) and shine it until mirror shine. As a navy, it is important to know how to shine a shoe and ironing a perfect smooth uniform. No wasting of time and busy the whole day preparing for departing to naval base lumut. I can’t believe myself that I slept just after half an hour the bus start departing. Really kheng ah. Arrived at 545am sharp the time for praying. I m not so I just cleaning up myself in the mosque toilet and wearing up delta rig.
After finish my breakfast then we entered the base d… feel exciting of watching the entire warship anchor at the jetty. Yo…helicopter base some more. Shipyard, logistic, and a few crew colleges all are very huge. Our bus stop at a place call tangkas/DCFF(damage fire fighting control) our senior is doing their NBCD (nuclear biological chemical defense ) and we cadet just learning apak( alat pemadam api kecil) Erm…interesting of watching senior fighting chemical fire by wearing breathing apparatus. The interesting session has reached which we all called to enter a simulator that is exactly like a ship (frigate model) and the instructor give some briefing on how to save a shipwreck during hit by a bomb. When the simulation is start we all feel like head spinning because they want us to feel like in the thunderstorm sea. Pis …a hole spurt out water with very high pressure and all of us trying to cover it with our body. But the water ejects out more and more place caused the ship flooding with water and ship shaking continuously. In the end the sea water all cover up our whole body and the only way for us is to floating up to breath.
For the afternoon session, visiting trips to warship call 1505 KD SRI INDERAPURA. A huge ship that I ever seen. Main use for cargo and conveying troop and tank. Two canon with rocket launcher. I don’t know how to descried by using word for my feeling. Just like the feeling looking at giant aircraft in the sky. I love natural and wanted to go for sailing that is the reason why I join navy. I hope that I will have chance to sail once in my life with warship. I like beach and I like swimming as well. Diving is my interested but for the timing now I m not financial able to do so. Maybe in the future I would have chance to dive at every spectacular island in the world after I become a pilot.
In the following days, my life would become more and more busy as a result of fully activity with palapes and myself. To be continue ….shalom

No comments:

Post a Comment