Saturday, July 11, 2009

my love

Sometimes I feel tired of doing too much thing …what actually I want it to be was not happening. Feeling come fast and end quickly. “love” is too tired and sick. When you are alone you will tend to find a date but when you are dated you will felt being alone. That’s why love is sick. People looks at me from my appearance sure will think of I m a flirt, play, unsecure man. I wanted to confess that, I m not that kind of person. Maybe the way I talk and got a little bit handsome face drag me to this tragedy. Someone I have been waiting for was not responding to me. But I will still keep waiting and fight for my dream. Old symptom still happening, today July 3, 2009 I was driving car around the prai city and don’t have any direction to go, don’t know where to go and who to find. Drove until the old place in front of someone house. I remember much of this place because last time when I was in contact with someone I used to ride my bicycle to there and rode pass someone house, think of last time I was really energetic can ride 20km plus of journey just to round pass someone house and hope for seeing her. Until now I have 1 years plus didn’t see her face, I really miss you. My timid heart against me to make a call and date you. I m so good now but I still feel that not really enough to take this. This has been long time we dint have conversation. Every time I go to cinema I will think of the moment we went together once, “superman return” kind of stupid of me when saw you was so cold and tremble beside me but I do nothing instead of telling not to think of cold ha ha. But now it wont happen, because I bring along jacket with me when planning to watch movie. I have learn a lesson last time. I m really tired now. Being single do hope that someone do this for me too. Once my dream comes true, the 1st person I wana to share is you.

1 comment:

  1. wow,,,such a strong feeling !!wish your dream come true or even better..memory either leave us taste of sweet nor bitter,life is like tat..jus depends on how u take it..be happy!!
    In our life,is not only love and marriage..it can be more than that..

    ReplyDelete