Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Short semester when others is sem break


This is what every UTM mechanical student will undergo short course at UTM during the mid years sem break and so i do also. Now is the time that is going to finish my short sem and what i have planned is already achieved ?Before the starting of short sem i has planned that what i should do during my short semester. I list down a few target to get done.
1st: improving english
2nd: enhance my knowledge about aviation
3rd: train myself being fit
4th: enjoy my life style
I listened to senior that short sem is going to be so free and you got plenty of free time. i really believed that before my 1st day of being in the mechanical lab.But this year is different, all the 3 session in one module were fully used except of some technician which is lazy. That is good also because i learn lot of thing and see lot of machine that i haven seen before.Being a mechanical is so great you know. In mechanical field that is lot of work to do. now i only known that what what is actually mechanical all about.
This is my course mate that used to be one group whit me when doing lab work.
i start my lab at 9am and finish at 5pm everyday. this routine from mon to fri, so i just left saturday and sunday to do my thing. some say that i have my free time during night time but i always wasted my time in finding good food for my dinner haha...after dinner is already 9 something o 10 d...Do my report and surf the net until 12 something o 1...life goes on like this during short sem. although my life is like this but i fixed 3 times a week for my body to get fit that is doing gym and jogging.i like to enjoy my life with traveling and shopping .places that i have visited during short sem is tioman ,JB , UTM , and senai airport haha..actually not much place but is quite more d...i went singing at red box and watching movie 'terminator salvation' with course mate at city square. shopping and shopping after every meal and now i felt myself that i am getting phobia of shopping. i being very bored of going shopping .sutera mall, bukit indah jusco , CS , and....familiar
one thing i m very glad that is i finally get addicted in learning english . i do have confident that my english is going to be better day by day and the interest of writing blog also help improve my language.A pilot needs to speak fluent english so that there is no mistake when communicate control tower. dun scare to speak although pronunciation is not good when people corrected us should feel great cause they are leading me to speak more better. thanks for everyone that corrected me.
i has one aim that is to design and study the formation of aircraft .that is helping in my path to becoming a pilot. man should have dream, people that without dream is the most pity people in this earth.

No comments:

Post a Comment