Saturday, June 6, 2009

Starting of dream

When i was small i always think of what would be in the future? At that time i was so scare to dream of becoming a pilot because my result was terrible during my primary school. No guideline, no ambition and no clear path...I like to look at the sky and waiting for the plane flying pass...every time i heard the sound of jet engine of an aircraft sure i will run out the house and staring at the aircraft...Not much thinking just look. when i was starting to fight for my life during secondary school ,i am still not clear. The only thing i knew at that time is to obtain an excellent result. Good education guarantee a better life. That is all the people told me.Ya, This is real...when i was form 5 on my 1st cycling tour around penang island, my friend wei kuan suddenly talk about aircraft. I was so surprise that finally got a friend who has the same interested as mine. He is really a fever guy that desiring to be a pilot. I always envy of him has such a great passion. He always surfs internet and well get lot of knowledge about aviation. But i dint. After we graduate from high school, he went to TAR college and i continued on form six.At that 2 years i was always searching about the requirement of a pilot and try prepare for it.At the mean time i'm also preparing for the STPM exam. I tried before also applying for MAS cadet pilot while i waiting to enter university. Because lack of practice, i failed it already. But i promised myself that i must use fully this four years university life to prepare for applying cadet pilot. This is still not too late for me to apply for pilot after i finish degree.That is my mum hope wanting me to enter university. Now i did it. The most important thing of my life now is to gain as much as possible knowledge about aviation.
Friends that reading my blog now...please do polish my english if i make any mistake on my writing.Thanks

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Persistance brings your life towards success.Remember this!
    Pilot training is the toughest learning part in my life so far and we have to stand for stresses come from surrounding.The burden is so heavy and sometime cause you hard to breath like choking.So well mentally and physically prepared.I strongly believe i will meet you in the sky one day.GOOD LUCK!!!
    Anyway ,my name is wei kun.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i do think so ...i sure will meet u in the sky one day i believe.yes i m preparing my mentally and physically before going for the interview.

    ReplyDelete