Saturday, June 6, 2009

Spend my spare time wisely


What do most of the people will do to kill his/her spare time? (gaming, shopping, reading, sporting, movie…..) For me that’s certainly and absolutely cannot without the existent of aircraft.

First of all, I will make myself a pretty taste of my favorite coffee, turn off the button of my laptop, plug in the usb slot of Logitech joystick and double click the flight simulator icon and start learning how to fly my favorite aircraft boeing 747-800. In the other hands, I also used to read some of the articles about aviation which I downloaded when I m online.


Free of the life of being have much of spare time during my semester break. But some time when we are too free will lead to the laziness of normal human characteristic. Never forgot to exercise to keep my health lever in top situation. Swimming, cycling, gymnasium, jogging, and etc. Being on the path preparing for the application of cadet pilot, fitness is also the main concern. A pilot need to undergo medical checkup after six month of flying. Unavoidable, physically and mentality health of a pilot is crucial.

No comments:

Post a Comment