Monday, June 1, 2009

The day on my 2nd sem result come out

This is the day where every student in UTM are nervous... for me that it is becoming something like no feeling already...To all my friends please do not ask me how was your result. because this time is the most worst semester i performed. lack of discipline, no time management, loitering around, busy with swimming, activity, training and wacth a lot of movie was my main root that lead to failure of achieving good result. never never do last minute work ...i hate it from now onward. 'No previous preparation ' .To everyone who is reading my blog, you will be my witness "i swear :in the following semester of my life in UTM, i will never get this result again" ...remenber johnwei ...what is your dream ? pilot


No comments:

Post a Comment