Saturday, August 14, 2010

幸福3126


LOVE❤!!! I found my love finally ~Truly felt what is the real meaning of love. That is amazing. There is important to meet the right person at the right time and also make the right decision. There is an articles i read before said that human is craving for love since they are born and keep searching for it until the time they meet the right ones.
yea~ that is true ...I had lot of failure and attempt before, to my dear whom is so sweet and warm i only have now!!! The pass was the past, all past memory were just buried because we dont live in the past.People grow from innocent and ignorant. Experience gain by failure...To be smart people we must learn from others experience.
The feeling of blissful is so unexplainable, you will smile when no body else or you will do everything just to let your life partner blissful...
She is so charming and sparkling ...She is my angle that fly high and soar freely in the sky...
My angle, beautiful girl...People will advise do not let yourself all in into love...Yea i know in reality love is cruel, but i willing to all in...

1 comment:

  1. 知道你超级幸福的啦~~
    哈哈
    连蚂蚁都会甜死……
    祝你一直一直得这样幸福下去啦~~

    ReplyDelete