Monday, July 26, 2010

Hassle Morning

Good morning world ~ i woke up with a cheerful heart and nice sleep last night!!! That is so wonderful when i still feel that i m still breathing. Open my eyes read a warm msg and feel like life even more blissful with someone appearance in my life~
I surf on net ,watch my sexy candle stick that making $$$...FB as normal, news update as usual and suddenly click on my blog and surf for captain LIM website. There was a co-pilot B767 from japan air would like to swift his career to SIA . And the reply of captain lim have mention abt the cadet pilot position and i click the link ...Ehm SIA is just open the application on 23 of july ~~~My mood was suddenly plunge like crazy !!!wat should i do now ? I hassle for few moment and have a nice chat with pilot victor HO abt my situation now...Finally, I will still stick to my plan and finish uni life 1st b4 i apply for the interview as i wan i m totally prepare when the time i m going for SIA interview!!!SIA i m coming for u , just give me 2 more years !!! I love u

No comments:

Post a Comment