Friday, December 25, 2009

Merry Christmas

I am here to write my blog because i am free and passing my Merry x'mas @ UTM. I was glad as i choose to pass it quietly with my fellow course mate and faculty mate which frm pure and aero mechanical. On the christmas eve night, we was hungry finding a restaurant for our dinner.6 of us decided to go in a place that is full of romance atmosphere restaurant. Christmas eve oh should reward urself with something special as everyone does. I ordered a set of christmas chicken chop with crab soup and tiramisu cake plus peach drink.Clever restaurant boss increase the price in this particular special date in order to chop couple but end up we six 'ma lat lou' get chopping till fresh blood come out haha...
On the christmas day morning, Vintonio ask me to go church oh...Erm he is not christian but kok lun does, consider for a while, go la because got free lunch haha and also was alone in room...Before being there i knew the activity sure is singing and have the talk about Christianity. Finally i understand that why christian celebrate christmas and some knowledge about christmas...not bad too... Performance of former UTMers
Christmas sure will have christmas gift, i received one unexpected christmas gift and also be the first of my christmas gift ever...i like it so much and hang it in front of my table so that i can see it everyday once i sit at the table.The expression of the snowman make me smile every time i look at it. I appreciate it so much and thank you. I think before of the christmas celebration atmosphere in christian country such as U.S o England.. Must be very fun and warm if celebrate over there. I receive another two christmas gift on the morning as well. one is lucky draw gift but have to answer question only can get and the other is a door gift. The question i answered is Where was jesus christ was born? Lucky i know is at manger as i concentrate to their activity.
My special Christmas gift
Feel great,warm and appreciate of everyday life...

No comments:

Post a Comment