Sunday, December 20, 2009

4th semester

This is the first week of my 4th semester, I was passing my week according to what I have planned. During the three week of NAVY training I was so free and my mind was empty. What I everyday done when on that training is to plan for my life. I think is the time for me to become mature and grow up now. Remember when I was teenage I tend to act like an adult and everyone told me that u are so conservative, after that during form six I transformed my living style to be more playful and funny but end up until now I still in the state of playful mind. Erm…21st liao is time to start your journey, to be a gentleman and stable pursuing great dream.(life no second chance, time is gold,)
A healthy mind comes with a healthy life style. Plan your life and you will feel that life is so meaningful without wasting time and blaming. Love is the part of our life, to really clear about love it takes time. There is a gal ask me what is the reason of having partner while in university? At that time I really don’t know how to answer because i was conquered by the playful mind and enjoying live like no worries. Then she asked me again, izzit having a gal’s friend is just to accompanying you for dinner and make you feel not lonely? From that time I really think that what she said is right. I try hard to find out the answer and observed every couple in the university. I gave myself a conclusion, ya if you having a gal’s friend you will just miss out the time crazing with course mate and the time for yourself enjoying uni life.
Few reason that always floating in my mind is having gal’s friend just wasting time, wasting money, wasting energy and torture yourself. But recently I find out that I was wrong and this little excuse is no longer effective to me anymore when you fall in love.
I read an email sent by her of how to distinguish between like and love. This really wake me up that I no longer like her but is…. First time I m tackling gals with patient and never think being together until both are stable. The path I choose is hard I know and the journey for me to success to be a pilot is more hard. I didn’t wish to be together with her quickly but the spirit and encouraging of her few words make me feel everything with me. I hope that this small little feeling can grow up naturally and healthily as my sense tell me that this time your feeling is correct and the choice is brilliant as well. I just give my love to fate and my destiny for myself. Love cant force because it deal with both party but my dream…will never give up >.<

No comments:

Post a Comment