Thursday, October 8, 2009

L.I.F.E

3 test continuous that is really hard to take it... last saturday and sunday which is lantern festival ...i was so busy on preparing and arranging of stall selling. Tired, exhausted and fatigue what i gotta were sweet memory and a geng of brother and sister hehe...we really didnt differentiate who is responsible on this and who is responsible on that, what were in our mind is to succeed the event.
Today i m quite free as i m still lazy to start preparing for my next test o can be say as last test for this semester d. I just dont know why i keep on feeling tired and sleepy although i m doing nothing, maybe is mentality recovery after tension period.
Every event happen sure got matter behind it, sometimes i really sad of someone not really join into us and act lonely. I try to pull in but human is different in characteristic.
ok well, off this topic and i also no mood to talk about it.
How m i feeling recently ?
I always feel that i m not serious into everything, why i have this type of feeling ?
No idea hehe...but i have confident that everything i wan to do, i will do it better.
Time pass just like a flipping moment, i almost didnt realize that this semester is going off d...Next week will be the last week of my third semester, is time for me to review target that i set before.
My 1st target was to concentrate on my studies and to get 4 flat, i think i fail this.
2nd was to improve my english, well in the start of the semester i really did it but after busying on zhong qiu i fail to read english articles everyday.
3rd was to build body...seem like nothing improve haha...
Haix...all not really into plan, but never mind i will try to do it in the last week and fight for my exam. About my feeling after zhong qiu with someone...i dun know...my heart start falling again...its need time to prove does it really o not.
About my dream, the passion will never down, i will practice back the skill on flight simulator and crazy on aviation stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment