Thursday, October 1, 2009

A full stop for goodies dedication work

Two month i was so worry and headache ...finally i did it...zhong qiu(lantern festival) i sacrifice my time, spirit, and hard work.Lets me make a summary of it. The 1st recruitment member of my group (marketing) i was prepared to present in front but when the crowd is fulled the hall my heart beat start to become faster and faster. well nvm i tell myself just be who u are...The 1st few minute of explanation of my group was quite great but when the time i face the crowd i turn to be nervous. haix...really need to practice and practice. ok well my voice was absolutely ok as i attract a total of 120 members...yo ...absolutely great...but many members also got many problem. i was worry of the beginning because i totally dont have things for them to do except always ask them giving and squeezing ideas for the dedication goodies bag...the third week of asking all my member doing the same thing hahaha...finally cant wait to choose anymore. that two design is really hard to choose...and finally member from k11 gave me a big shock of their special design and also huh chen bring her sarawak box that at the top is a flower. i really miss to write blog as i stop quite a long time due to busy on many many many things. i steal my sleeping time to have some word on my abandon blog as the time now is 350am d and i really dun have energy to continue anymore...will update it soon and throw all my experience of preparing this lantern festival

No comments:

Post a Comment