Friday, August 21, 2009

What's wrong with me??

Recently ,i totally dont know what happen to me. Feel depression, moody ,unstable feeling ,no self motivation and escaping ....what happen ?
My loneliness always keep on attacking my heart, what i wan was not like this...Feel that my language is getting poor. Need to put a lot of hard work to improve .No matter how long i slept, i still feel zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
No matter how much coffee i drink i still blur......Really need some rest for myself...i wan to go holiday ....i wan to go sunny beach to darken myself again...hahahaha....why ppl tend to correct my mistake ? izzit i have so much weakness to point out ? But i should thank ppl who tell me my inperfection .Dizzy now...sleep better ...ii wana sleep kao kao again liao ...good night all

No comments:

Post a Comment