Friday, August 7, 2009

Life for myself

What if you are feeling lonely due to doing a lot thing and when the time for you to rest also will feel uneasy? I know what i m doing and also worry about my studies now. Feel myself seldom sit down for reading, always go out and talk a lot. Really hate of myself unable to control my chatting and always wasting lot of time. Lose direction, overwhelming by others and cant make decision rightly. scare to take risk ,scare to blame by ppl.
How ??? i should doing all according to my decision and not always hesitate of doing wrong. I must be confident .yup...be improve. Feel myself can control my emotion already, stand for humiliating and criticizing. sometime is better to be patient then act accordingly. cultivate and foster to be a gentlemen.

3 comments:

  1. hey u... this sem sure got 4.00 flat de lar~~
    dun worry...
    hahaha..
    ur blog a lot of english word wor
    i read til "pening" liao... hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is the way i train my English...no one help me but can self improve. correct me if i make any mistake

    ReplyDelete
  3. okay... i try my best
    cuz i dun think tat my english is better than u lor..

    ReplyDelete