Saturday, August 1, 2009

2009 UTM sukam swimming competition



Two times of swimming training before the day of competition, i was worry and scare of my stamina drop as there is long time i didnt really perform exhaustively. The previous day of the tournament i was very tired due to busying of zhong qiu in the afternoon and orientation at the evening.2230 i reached room and prepare to sleep. The next morning, oh shit !!!over sleep and cant rush to take my breakfast. Rush to bus station and go to that pool. Ate few banana and jump into the water for warming up. pi....the time i standing at the platform and ready for 100m breast. what was in my mind is just trying all my best to achieved most shorter time to complete the task. i dint even look at side and just concentrate to swim. ok well, time is quite ok...when come to the event of 50m breast i was aiming for faster. I m really faster and break my own record but i disqualified to get gold medal although i'm the champion.I jump into water then i flip 3 time which is against the rules. i dint knw that until they told me afterward. what a sad story...but is ok i learn from mistake.
Two unwanted matter happen on me today, is i left my water bottle at bus stop and my forgot to pull off my motorbike key after locking my helmet.what a lucky day i'm today...nobody take it hehe...utm really a safe place and the student here all very honest.well...today have done something good for myself. keep on john

No comments:

Post a Comment