Monday, August 31, 2020

Lets Talk about business

     Well, I has been exploring affiliate marketing for quite sometimes and also did sign up a lot of site which I try to promote it. You will get tired with all this affiliate marketing as the commision payout is one time and is 1-10%. It does not excite you to keep doing. 

When I come to understand Atomy Marketing plan. I am impressed by how they come across fairly with this plan. Most of the MLM product loss control of the price due to their product sold to different rank and get different pricing. 

I am looking for mass market penetration and easy to convert kind of business. But first it must fulfilled my core value criteria which is high quality and reasonable price. If you compare the product quality with market available brand, the conclusion is always equivalent or cheaper. 

Below are the few reason of my joining:

1.High quality, reasonable price

2.Market price standardization across all rank

3.Binary system

4.No monthly maintenance fees, target, etc

5.Once time work, once the customer sign under you. the whole network after that is under you. 

6. Your personal points do not get reset (once qualified you’re qualified to receive commission for life)

7. Global Business Opportunity 

I am willing to go slowly and steady, I has been crush before hence I will be extra careful to put it my effort. 

No comments:

Post a Comment