Saturday, August 29, 2020

Discovering Plant Based Detergent

     Have you ever wonder after you wash your dish that does the detergent you use is thoroughly rinse off by water? I has been looking for good quality detergent yet cost effective as during the pandemic, we cook at home almost everyday hence the amount of detergent used was extremely high. 

    I have try a few brand but the price is really expensive compare to the common detergent I get from supermarket. One of my friend show me that how she wash her vegetable and fruit with her dish detergent. As you know most of the fruits and vegetable are coating with a layer of protective layer to preserved it. Normally we just soak it or with some salt. But now we can easily wash it with dish detergent and rinse off easily.  

I did some research on the detergent, here are few point that convince me:

1.Value for money (SGD10 for 1KG/litre, used direct marketing strategy)  

2.Food Grade and Eco-Friendly 

3.Highly Concentrated, No synthetic fragrances added.

4.Natural / Clean / Safe - Just a drop will get the job done.





Want to know more, please contact me. #plantbased #ecofriendly


No comments:

Post a Comment