Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Consolidate myself for the remaining 29 days

Alright, I have 29 days away from the 1st stage assessment for AirAsia Cadet pilot.
The assessment is about mathematics and physic with SPM standard and also IQ test.
I have to speeding up my revision for the assessment and also IQ test practice.
Yeah, FYP (final year project to focus), Class, Exercise, and also Phychomotor practice not to forget. Yeah, thats really a lot of stuff to do yet i cant stop myself of watching Aircrash Investigation video. Love is a lot as i know, every incident there are lesson to learn. Before anything happen, just train ourself to avoid those accident. Ok, time to sleep. Today just complete few question as i am struggling of finding answer and formula....

lol...When during SPM these all stuff seem easy, now seems boring and hard.

I can do it. Yeah, just practice then u will find it easy again.

No comments:

Post a Comment