Saturday, November 12, 2011

Unexpressable feeling

On this special day which are having 6 number 1 date, 111111. My mum had her arm and hand operation, I am the one encourage her to do it . She agreed, although I know she is very scare and worry of it as her timmy heart and her bravery was not as tough as other. I waited and waited at the ward. 2 hours had passed and she haven come out. Whats wrong? But I believe at the professional doctor. Finally after 3 hours of waiting, she is awake and out. I called her mum and tough her face, what she told me was painful. I see her I am sad and painful in the heart as well. She is mum and I just see her enduring the painful. I am worry and sad when see her feeling vomit but nothing to throw out. My feeling at that time was only think of I have to be with her . Accompany her and talk to her when wake up. But I cant, my elder sister gt to go back taking care of family, I gt to take her back. Mum sleep and still blur of the "numb" medicine. Day pass by day, sat I got to go back Jb. Plentty of homework to settle. Haix, jz think of taking care of her untill she is fully recover. Sorry mum I am not good soon, got to leave at the second day of ur operation. I cant cheer u up, I cant cook for u, I can taking care of u. I promiss I will be good man taking care family when I am ready. Gambate john, live ur life to the fullest, never give up. Fight!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.8

No comments:

Post a Comment