Tuesday, July 5, 2011

After 1.5 months in Singapore!!!

After the began of my internship, i have been living here for 8 weeks. Time flies and i am waiting to go vietnam with exciting mood. What can be so exciting than travelling?
Working at the shipyard is hash with the environment (except those in the office) the robust environment make me keep on falling sick. Everyday sweat like the inner shirt that i wear sure wet. Along with the PPE (personal protective equipment) make me even worst.
But the knowledge gain there off cause is abundant. Sometime feel like sailing is also not a bad choice as i also like the sea. Which one i most preferred? Skies or sea? The answer off cause sky. I like to fly and i am addicted to it. I cant get out of myself thinking of aircraft although i onboard ship everyday. That is the different between enthusiasm and like. He he...I am getting myself ready to go for pilot application once my degree is finished.

At Marina Sand bay

Onboard ship

Singapore Airforce Open house

No comments:

Post a Comment