Saturday, October 24, 2009

That is what i wants ?

Fear comes and goes~Every time final exam is approaching ,my heart beat start speed up the beat...When everyone really start into fighting mood i'm still in moody situation. Is this a real you like the past? I have fun with all my bud but i never have fun with myself~ What is the happiness that i really want? Totally out of word to express...I want a warm relationship and a comfortable life, but now every time i start to think of love i scare of breaking and hurt~ I also dun knw how to cure myself and how m i going to consult someone and finding cure. Life is all about making decision.
Choices that i m making now influence everything in the future~ FOREX...should i trust u and really into u? That is a big scarification on your study john, dream ,love and future. I should make a choice now...standing in the middle of a york choosing the right way to proceed... This is making life decision. I should choose forex .

No comments:

Post a Comment